Banglalink job circular 2024 has been published by the authority. It’s an attractive job circular. Almost,everyone want to join a popular institute. In this case, banglalink is too much perfect. Because Banglalink is the largest telecommunication company in Bangladesh. Otherwise, Banglalink recruit many people to work with this company,so that,unemployed people can establish their career.
Over all, banglalink is part of Banglalink Digital Communications Ltd. (previously Orascom Telecom Bangladesh Ltd.) is fully owned by Telecom Ventures Ltd. When banglalink started it’s work that time it was not popular like at present. Day by day, banglalink increasing it’s performance by expert worker. Specially, & banglalink network is the best mobile network in our country.
Recently, banglalink published a great job circular in the department of digital services & division of commercial. It’s an huge job circular. The last date for application is mentioned on circular. If you want to apply,you should submit your application within short time. If you want to get the banglalink job circular 2024 related all information,you can visit my website that is https://bd.jobcircular1.com/. banglalink job circular 2024 has been converted to an image file,so that all the people easily to get better information. With banglalink job circular 2024 related all information has been given bellow by an image file.
Job Nature : Full Time.
Education Qualification : Please,See The Job Circular.
Experience : Please,See The Job Circular.
Job Location : Please,See The Job Circular.
Age limit : Please,See The Job Circular.
Banglalink Job Circular 2024
- Job Description
- – Set organization branding strategy in consultation with talent head
- – Organize different external branding activities (like Career Fair, Website Development, a Day at Banglalink, etc.) to promote banglalink as an “employer of choice” to the desired beneficiaries/stakeholders
- – Lead the Ennovators Program to drive organizations’s digital ecosystem
- – Own the organizations Management Trainee Program and drive it in collaboration with talent team
- – Lead the campus engagement activities and create a win-win collaboration with education institute
- – Drive and coordinate Women’s Network Campaign in campus activations
- – Administer banglalink career pages in both Facebook and LinkedIn
- – Develop and provide communication to drive the right mindset about banglalink as a ambassador and is on the top of the mind of all the beneficiaries/stakeholders
- – Plan and implement different recruitment related and cross-functional projects to add value to the overall HR function and stakeholders
- – Drive social media engagement activities as-well-as enhance and add social network channels as per changing trends; revamp internal BL career page periodically
- – Analyze and propose development of new and efficient digital process to improve all Talent process
- – Take initiative to improve upon the overall employee experience both during acquisition and attrition
- – Engage in different functional and cross-functional projects as per business and stakeholder’s need
- – Assist in recruitment hiring diversified talent
- – Have oversight of and coordinate activities of Assessment Center;
- – Conduct knowledge sharing and necessary training session for assessor for their skill development
- – Communicate and reach industry experts to get them onboarded for different engagement & sessions
- Academic Qualification- Bachelors in Business Administration
- Job Experience Required- 3-5 Years of experience inclusive 2 years of relevant experience in handling employer branding
- Required Capabilities- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- – Well converse with different digital tool (Canva, Illustrator, Video making tool etc)
- – Good knowledge of stakeholder management
- – Good knowledge of social media and networking
- – Basic knowledge of reporting and analysis techniques
- – Basic knowledge of HR software (HRIS)
- – Sound Negotiation Skills
Required Academic Qualifications
- • Bachelors in Business Administration
|Application Deadline: Thursday, February 8, 2024
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
|Apply Link : bdjobs Banglalink
Apply through Banglalink Linkedin Profile: www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink/jobs
Check Banglalink Recent All job Circular (banglalink career opportunities) Posted On BD Jobs here
To Apply: bdjobs Banglalink
Apply through Banglalink Official Website: www.banglalink.net/en/strategic-assistant-program